Thursday, February 19, 2009

Gracie's First Primary Activity


Gracie's Thumbs Up on the Activity


Gracie and "her family learning to work together.


Gracie and Elder Daniel tracing their hands

Last Saturday Gracie went to her first Primary Activity. It was all about building eternal families. Gracie had her Primary teacher now Elder Daniel as her activity leader. He was so good with her. The people of southern Guatemala are lucky people for the next 2 years.
Gracie is still learning to stay still long enough to hear and follow the instructions given her. I guess it is the same for most kids.
She seemed to have fun and she really liked decorating her own cookie. Gracie even shared a bite with her Dadda. He must have looked pitiful, they let him decorate his own double-decker cookie.

1 comment:

Wendster said...

Wow! That activity sounds SUPER.

Did you guys shoot baskets, too?

And a double decker cookie to boot ... yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I just like to eat off the frosting. Hey. ... pass a spoonful of frosting this way, would ya?

and I am SO DANG EXCITED TO SEND A HAND MADE SOMETHING TO YOU AND GRACIE!!!!! Yayyyyyyy!

Just e mail me your address, please, so I can get to work on that sometime soon.