Friday, December 12, 2008

Shake Your Booty, Uncle Brent.

Lately Gracie has been amusing her daddy with her comments and suggestions. This morning her Uncle Brent had an engagement with his dancing group Brite Lights. It is a group of disabled adults that BG has been with for many years.
This morning as we were about to leave the house Gracie told BG to "Shake your booty Uncle Brent" and then proceeded to demonstrate the required movements. As her daddy was smiling Gracie asked him why he was so happy. Daddy never needs another reason to be happy again. He has Gracie.

3 comments:

Our Family said...

Okay, that is too sweet--the love of a daddy for his daughter!! And it only seems to get stronger over the years!! Thanks for sharing.

Wendster said...

Isn't it amazing how much love and sunshine children bring into our world? It is beyond any expectation I ever EVER had. I feel the same way about my Tristan.

Wendster said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the top ten list. I'm curious to see the other 1,000 species they found!

Hi Princess Gracie Face!

Love love love!

Wenderilla :)