Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Gracie had quite a Thanksgiving weekend. Not only was Grampa here, but Aunt Becki, Uncle Keyth, cousins Elly, Scott, and David came to town. Gracie had everyone over to Aunt Jeanines for a lovely meal and fun. Trips to The Bearpit and In 'n Out for the out of town-ers. Gracie's cousin had their first baby girl just before Thanksgiving. Cousin McKenna was born healthy and is so very adorable. Pictures will be posted when approved.

5 comments:

ellen said...

She looks just like her mom!

Jeanine said...

Adorable!

Hizzeather said...

ha ha...what a cutie!

Josalyn said...

she is awesome!! Hurray for the Augers and In N Out too! What a fun Thanksgiving!

Wendster said...

The bear pit?

I want to go!

Gracie, you look as cute as you can be, my dear. I can't wait till morning when I can LISTEN to the video ... my hubby is asleep and I don't want to wake him.