This past week Gracie lost her Uncle Mike unexpectedly. Michael Eugene Morris (1953-2008)left us much too soon. He did not leave us without us knowing how much he loved us and all of our family.
He leaves behind his loving wife Mary and 2 daughters of whom he was most proud. Oh, how he loved his family. All three are still trying to adjust to such a devastating loss. Mike was an excellent mechanic and a true craftsman. His wood work around the house shows a real eye for detail.
He will be remembered for his sense of humor and always being an optimist.
We look forward to our reunion assured by the resurrection of the Savior Jesus Christ.
4 comments:
Mike was an awesome big brother and I will miss him. He is a wonderful example of how to serve others! I wish he would have stayed longer so Gracie could have learned more from his good example of how to serve, but I know we will meet again and for now he can hug our daughter Rachel and we can hug his daughters Jenny & Lindsay!
mindy, I'm so sorry for the loss of your brother! That is a hard thing to go through and my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family! I love and miss you!
Mindi
I just found out about your brother. I'm so sorry. We, here at the auger household express our deepest sympathy. We sure love you and your wonderful family. This is from Keyth & family. XOX
It always surprises me when someone dies before they hit 80. Like everyone is entitled to be octagenarians or something. In my mind, they are! But apparently Heavenly Father had need of an awesome woodworker in heaven ... so off he went.
Bet he'll make us all cool chairs, beautiful statues, and those cool wooden bowls you eat salad out of ... he'll just do that on his spare time, in between the super important jobs Heavenly Father has for him.
In the meanwhile, it's a reminder to ME to take care of my health, and look both ways when I cross the street ... cuz I don't think anyone volunteers to go early. At least, precious few.
We could all go tomorrow. What would those people who have already passed give to be us for one day? Bet they wouldn't argue with their family or sit and watch TV. Bet they'd run out and hug their loved ones, and that they would pay any price to be able to do so.
So ... let's all hug each other.
Here's one for you, Gracie, and Mrs. Wade. And then here's another one.
Post a Comment