Yesterday Daddy went to lend a tool to Brother Richmond from church. Daddy tiled their kitchen cabinets and hung new 6 panel doors downstairs so he was happy lend a tool. Daddy has some pretty cool tools.
As he was about to walk out the door Gracie admonished him while wagging her index finger his way, "Talk nice to Brother Richmond and don't break any tools." Gracie loves when Brother Richmond brings his guitar into Nursery at church and sings with the kids. "Pawcorn Popping the Apricot Tree" is one of her favorites.
2 comments:
Gracie is hysterical!! I can't wait until Brenda says funny little things like that, I bet she keeps you in stitches.
Kids are SO honest. It's what I love about them...
Feeling so free to admonish us.
Tristan does it to me ALL the time:
Each admonishment begins with "the look" and "you have to ____"
This cracks me up.
Post a Comment