
Gracie took her parents to say good-bye to her Gramma in Utah. Many of Gramma's friends came from great distances to also say Farewell. Gramma was famous for her faith in God and His Son Jesus Christ, her laugh, sunny disposition, ability to make others happy, and of course, her amazing musical talent.
A few years ago Gramma and her friend Marilyn made a video of themselves playing their favorite songs in a piano and organ duet. It was made specifically for playing at their funerals. Gramma is so talented she even played at her own funeral!! That's Gracie's Gramma!
Grampa even spoke for a few minutes to thank all who came. He told a few jokes too. He does and will miss Gramma until they meet again. Our faith in the Savior Jesus Christ gives us the strength to carry on and look forward to the future and all it promises.
3 comments:
What? I KNOW I commented on this.
But maybe I commented on it down below. I know I read it.
I'm glad you had such a nice service.
Road trip, huh?
I just want to know if you saw any raccoons on the way. And if you gave them any dog food.
LOL
hi! h e e e e l l p p p ! ! !
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
:)
Post a Comment