


Tomorrow we will celebrate 21 June 2005. On that day at 6:26 pm our lives changed forever when our little 4 lb 28 oz, 18 1/2" little bundle showed up. Certainly a great day for all the world.
We will be driving to see Gracie's Grandma and Grandpa for the weekend so this is my only chance to blog and tell all of her readers about Gracie's BIG DAY.
I am adding a few pictures from her last 3 birthdays to help catch everyone up, in case you missed them.
The first picture was in the NICU right after she arrived. The next picture is her 1st birthday party and the Tumblin' Tigger doll. She wasn't not too sure of it at first. Check out her eyes in the picture. I love that one. The last is with Gracie's cousin the now Elder Jeremy Wright helping her open another gift. She has a very expressive face, yes?
Happy Birthday to my little Gracie Bear. I love you!!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Gracie!!
Love you, Aunt Jeri
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Gracie! Happy birthday to you! Hope you day was great!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACIE!! A birthday and a trip to Grandpa and Grandma's, can't get better then that. Hope you had a good one!!
love you.
I can't believe she's three already! Happy Birthday, Grace!!!
Before you know it she will be going into kindergarten.
Time sure flies.
Post a Comment