Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A visit from Aunt Jean and Jake

Today Gracie went to see "Dr. Amada, he's a good man". She has been a little under the weather lately. A lot under some days. We have been snuggle buddies quite often. Being a dad really pays off on most days.
Cousin Jake has fund raiser at Topper's tonight and dropped off a flier. GO SV VB !! Gracie really wanted to see Jake and Jean. It's fun to watch her race for hugs from family.
Mean Aunt Jean as we (I) now call her here at Greenbriar is insisting on more pictures. Perhaps a few of ME will keep her quiet. I promise not to punish all of our other readers with that threat.
Mmmmm, pizza!!

1 comment:

Wendster said...

Gracie is just as cute as a button!
Ellen is amazing. What a cute smock! And Mom learned how to make it SO QUICKLY. WOW.
I loved the post about the bikinis. And that little chocolate face ... you just had to want to lick it clean, I am sure.
It was a pleasure to stop by your blog.