Saturday, March 22, 2008

Thomas the Train trike

Gracie now has a Thomas the Train trike. It was intended that she get it for Christmas. Too many gifts for the trip to Utah. We forgot it in the front closet. I almost broke it putting it together. The instructions left out a very important assembly step. Thanks to very helpful assistance at customer service I avoided the impending barrage of foul language.
She is slowly learning the pedaling process. Of course, she does seem to have a relatively short attention span. I think she gets that paternally.
She is learning all new animal noises. Too bad there are from the movie Madagascar. Penguins say " Just smile and wave boys" and zebras are known to say " This place is Crack-a-lackin' "
Quite amusing to see a 2 1/2 year old riffing on Chris Rock. He would be proud, as am I.

1 comment:

Hizzeather said...

lol...where's a pic!!! :)