Sunday, December 9, 2007

Gracie and the Christmas lights

We took Gracie out to see the Christmas lights last Monday night. We moved her car seat to the front seat so she could see a little better. Her face was all aglow as we drove to see the lights. She wanted to turn the truck around everytime the lights were on the drivers side. " I want to see them on my side please"
Yesterday we put up our home lights and we added a few candy cane lights. We bought a remote to turn the lights on. She was using her magic powers to turn them off and on. I just couldn't push the button fast enough. She just came out to see them on and said "Thank you daddy, see the wights?" She is very polite.
Last night we asked if she wanted to go see Santa. No was the reply until she found out he was arriving on the train. All the pretty lights and the animated reindeer were more interesting than Santa. She wanted to see the train even after it left.
After church today she came and took a little nap with me on my big green chair. I loved every minute.

1 comment:

Hizzeather said...

Children make the Holidays so special! I don't think I could get into the Holidays without them!

Love you Gracie!