Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Gracie at the beach

Last Saturday we went to visit the ocean with our Utah friends, Blaine, Tammy, Ben, Zack, Matt, and Mandy. It was a lovely clear and cool day. The crowds apparently don't got in October.
Gracie went last summer with her Aunt and Uncle but stayed on the sand.
This time she went into the water. It was something she appeared to enjoy. She wanted to go out farther with the boys but, they had the boogie board.
The little waves were enough for her to practice her balance against. Daddy was standing close by hoping only to get his feet wet.
Wishes do not always come true. I got wetter and wetter each time the waves got Gracie. After a few sit downs in the water I was plenty wet.
We threw some rocks and picked up few shells to remember our first family day at the beach.
I believe we will be back. Gracie certainly had a wonderful time. Mom and Dad had alot more watching Gracie.

No comments: